Value of the Bradenton, Manatee County, and Sarasota Areas:
Bradenton is known as the “Friendly City of Florida.” Historic Downtown Bradenton has a mix of attractions including museums, theaters, art galleries, antique shops, historic parks, a waterfront district and restaurants. For the outdoor enthusiast it has world-class beaches for swimming and water activities, marinas for boating and fishing. The area offers accessibility, affordability and opportunity.
- There is plenty of shopping within close proximity to the Community; ALDI and Save-A-Lot are within walking distance; Publix and Winn-Dixie are within a five minute drive and a Fresh Market, Walmart, Sam’s Club and Traders Joe’s are all within a short distance from the Community
- St Armands Circle, only 15 minutes from the Community, is an “island” shopping center separated from the mainland by the Sarasota Bay; There are plenty of boutique shops and a variety of restaurants, including Columbia Restaurant
- There are numerous shopping malls in Bradenton including Westgate Shopping Center, Carrousel at Palmetto Shopping Center, Southwood Mall, and South Trail Village Shopping Center
- Because the area is home to fresh seafood there is a variety of dining from Mom and Pop seafood establishments like Anna Marie Oyster Bar and Beach House, as well as seafood chains like Red Lobster; There is plenty of fine dining available throughout Bradenton, Sarasota and the barrier islands
- The Bradenton River Library is part of the Manatee County Public Library System, and is located five miles from the Community, just a short 10 minute drive
- The Manatee Village Historical Park, is a collection of restored buildings from Manatee County’s settlement; It is a hands-on museum that lets you experience life in Manatee County before the arrival of modern conveniences such as automobiles and electricity
- The Bradenton Riverwalk is Bradenton’s outdoor gathering place where there are concerts, festivals, art talks, movies, food, volleyball, educational events, yoga, skateboarding, fishing, crafts, youth theatre, and boating; It is is only five miles from the Community, a short 15 minute drive
- Lake Manatee State Park is located 15 miles east of Bradenton on State Road 64 just 10 minutes from the community; the park provides hiking, picnicking, and camping; it runs along the shores of Lake Manatee, a 2,400 acre lake; a boat ramp for easy access to the lake is for boats with 20 horsepower or less; canoeing, kayaking, boating, swimming and fishing are all available
We are located in “Sunny Florida” in the Friendly City of Bradenton in the County of Manatee where there is always something to do and see in the city and the surrounding areas. We are just off U.S. Highway 41 and 57th Ave. West on the south end of Bradenton with easy access to Florida’s highways and interstates. Just south is Sarasota where some of the most pristine beaches in Florida are located. Enjoy swimming, fishing, snorkeling, kayaking and more. Head north to Downtown Bradenton you will find some of the best marinas and boat ramps to access miles of waterways and rivers that wind throughout the County, Gulf of Mexico and the Sarasota Bay. Combine a perfect climate and some of the Nation’s most popular attractions, it’s easy to see why our Residents call Swan Lake Village home. Our location paired with our affordable homes and a simpler lifestyle makes it a great Community to live in!
If you are looking for a place to call home in the perfect location that offers a peaceful, family setting with high quality homes schedule your personal tour today by calling (888) 219-9780