Swan Lake Village is centrally located along Florida’s Gulf Coast in Manatee County, home to world-class beaches! The area boasts a high quality of life with year-round sunshine, a unique cultural heritage, beautiful sun-bleached beaches, a vibrant arts community, county-wide festivals, natural preserves and wildlife. Some of the state’s best recreational outdoor activities and facilities can be found in Manatee County. Enjoy boating and swimming in crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico, surf the waves off Anna Maria Island, stroll along the piers that line the sandy beaches, or hike the miles of trails. Manatee County is a “Wonderland of Activities”!
We are a “55+ Active Community” owned and operated by a family who brings over six decades of experience managing and operating communities in Florida and the Midwest. We are Located in Manatee County, an hour south of Tampa in “Sunny” Florida. With generous size lots and beautifully maintained grounds, Swan Lake Village is designed to appeal to active adults who are looking for a healthy lifestyle and more free time to do the activities they enjoy. With our low-maintenance living, you never have to mow the lawn again! We are located in an area with some of the best outdoor recreational activities, including boating, fishing, swimming on some of the best beaches in North America. We are close to a variety of shopping, fine restaurants, entertainment and cultural facilities, championship golf courses, sporting events and healthcare facilities. Situated on 45 beautiful acres, Swan Lake Village offers the space and amenities needed to accommodate any lifestyle. Our family takes pride in managing a community where we provide a safe, well-maintained neighborhood where convenience, value and a simpler lifestyle are top priorities!
Transportation is widely available as well:
- Manatee County Area Transit (MCAT) has a stop near the entrance of Swan Lake Village Community; it provides public transportation for Manatee County Area from 5:30 am until 7 pm, 6 days a week. MCAT has 13 fixed-line bus routes plus a dial-a-ride paratransit service, called the “HandyBus”
- Amtrak Station provides passenger rail service; the Bradenton Station Building is located at I-75 & Route 64
- Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, is conveniently located just 5 miles from the Community in Sarasota; the airport is a gateway to the southwest Gulf Coast of Florida
- Tampa International Airport is one of the top 3 airports in North America and top 5 in the world and is just 60 miles north of the Community, a 50 minute commute
- St Pete-Clearwater International Airport, provides non-stop service between Tampa Bay and convenient destinations throughout the US and Canada; it is a 45 minute drive from the Community
- Sarasota County Area Transit (SCAT), is the award-winning public transportation in the Sarasota area; Swan Lake Village Community residents have access to it at the stop around the corner on U.S. 41