The most important aspect of buying a home is its location! Swan Lake Village is centrally located along Florida’s Gulf Coast in Manatee County, home to world-class beaches! The area boasts a high quality of life with year-round sunshine, a unique cultural heritage, beautiful sun-bleached beaches, a vibrant arts community, county-wide festivals, natural preserves and wildlife. Some of the state’s best recreational outdoor activities and facilities can be found in Manatee County. Enjoy boating and swimming in crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico, surf the waves off Anna Maria Island, stroll along the piers that line the sandy beaches, or hike the miles of trails. Manatee County is a “Wonderland of Activities”!
Some of the best beaches in the nation:
Bradenton, Manatee and Sarasota County areas have some of the best beaches in the nation. Along the blue-green Gulf Coast waters of Florida you can “Discover the Charm of Old Florida” on some of the most beautiful beaches in America.
- Anna Maria Island is a barrier island on the coast of Manatee County; It is home to the best beaches; the island sits on a seven-mile long stretch along the city of Bradenton Beach, city of Holmes Beach and city of Anna Maria
- Coquina Beach, located in the Bradenton Beach area is a hidden gem, surrounded by beautiful blue waters and white sands; It is located on the peaceful south end of Anna Maria Island with free parking, lifeguards, concessions, picnic tables, playground, restroom and showers
- Bradenton Beach, also located in the Bradenton Beach area, where the beach extends north from Coquina and Cortez beaches, and features shaded parking and long views up and down the coastline; It has casual dining, ice cream parlors and quaint little shops
- Holmes Beach, located in the city of Holmes Beach, is a nice quiet stretch of white sand and is a great spot for your beach chair and an unforgettable sunset
- Longboat Key Beach, located mid-island, is close to Sarasota and Anna Maria Island; It is a 12-mile stretch of beach that has everything from 5-star dining to paddleboard lessons
- Lido Key Beach, is one of Florida’s most pristine beaches located in Sarasota and around the corner from beautiful St. Armands Circle
- Siesta Key Beach was voted #1 Beach in America in 2011 for its white sand beaches and the sparkling, calm waters of the Gulf of Mexico; The beach runs along an eight-mile long barrier island located along the Sarasota Bay and Florida’s Intracoastal Waterway where you can explore the mangrove forests, fish for snook or pompano, or dine at Sarasota’s dockside restaurants and pubs